Complete and Continue
Complete Course for Freelancing in Germany
1. First things First: Legal Disclaimer (0:46)
2. Freelancing can be ALLOWED for Non-EU Students: Citations from German Government Websites (5:55)
3. Freelancing for FULL TIME Employees (7:03)
4. The 'German' Difference between Freelancing and Self-Employed (5:59)
1. Why Freelancing is Important?
1. Gaining Hands on Field Experience (1:49)
2. The Round Table of Dependancies (3:33)
3. 2.5X Your Income with Freelancing (2:51)
2. Getting Permission from Ausländersbehörde
1. How to Ask for Permission from Ausländersbehörde (9:54)
2. How to Take Permission from the University (2:27)
3. Supporting Documents from Potential Businesses (2:19)
4. Detailed Real Life Experience of Getting Approved for Freelancing in Germany (22:37)
3. Taking Care of Paperwork for Freelancing in Germany
1. Working Regulations for Freelancing (2:43)
2. Registering a 'side-business' in Germany (6:05)
3. Getting your Steuernummer (Tax Number) from Finanzamt (6:33)
4. Small Business Regulations: Making Tax Things Easy for You (2:12)
4. Taking care of Your Taxes
1. How Taxes Work as a Freelancer (9:13)
2. Things which can be Deducted from Taxes (7:52)
3. Creating an Einnahmeüberschussrechnung (EÜR) (5:20)
5. How to make money from YouTube?
1. How much can you make from YouTube? (7:56)
2. YouTube Channel Ideas (7:29)
3. How to Monetize a YouTube Channel (2:30)
4. Affordable Gear and Editing Software to Use for YouTube (4:20)
6. How to make money from Affiliate Marketing?
1. Making Money from Amazon Affiliate Marketing (13:10)
2. Making Money from Recommending Products You Love (10:05)
7. How to Make Money from Selling Ebooks?
1. Best way to sell your own ebook (8:55)
8. How to Make Money from Online Courses?
1. Teaching What You Are Passionate About (18:28)
2. Best platform to use for hosting Online Courses (7:43)
3. Best platform to use for Email Marketing (12:31)
9. How to Approach Businesses on Internet for Gigs?
1. How much can you paid for Community Management? (7:46)
2. How much can you get paid for Social Media Management? (9:14)
3. How much can you get paid for Writing Content? (10:26)
4. How much can you get paid for Video Editing? (6:51)
5. How much can you get paid for Graphic Designing? (8:56)
10. Think of Starting a Business
Thinking of making it bigger? (12:19)
4. The 'German' Difference between Freelancing and Self-Employed