Complete and continue
Crash Course for Freelancing in Germany
1. First things First: Legal Disclaimer (0:46)
2. Freelancing can be ALLOWED for Non-EU Students: Citations from German Government Websites (5:55)
3. Freelancing for FULL TIME Employees (7:03)
4. The 'German' Difference between Freelancing and Self-Employed (5:59)
1. Why Freelancing is Important?
1. Gaining Hands on Field Experience (1:49)
2. The Round Table of Dependancies (3:33)
3. 2.5X Your Income with Freelancing (2:51)
2. Getting Permission from Ausländersbehörde
1. How to Ask for Permission from Ausländersbehörde (9:54)
2. How to Take Permission from the University (2:27)
3. Supporting Documents from Potential Businesses (2:19)
4. Detailed Real Life Experience of Getting Approved for Freelancing in Germany (22:37)
3. Taking Care of Paperwork for Freelancing in Germany
1. Working Regulations for Freelancing (2:43)
2. Registering a 'side-business' in Germany (6:05)
3. Getting your Steuernummer (Tax Number) from Finanzamt (6:33)
4. Small Business Regulations: Making Tax Things Easy for You (2:12)
4. Taking care of Your Taxes
1. How Taxes Work as a Freelancer (9:13)
2. Things which can be Deducted from Taxes (7:52)
3. Creating an Einnahmeüberschussrechnung (EÜR) (5:20)
5. How to make money from YouTube?
1. How much can you make from YouTube? (7:56)
2. YouTube Channel Ideas (7:29)
3. How to Monetize a YouTube Channel (2:30)
4. Affordable Gear and Editing Software to Use for YouTube (4:20)
6. How to make money from Affiliate Marketing?
1. Making Money from Amazon Affiliate Marketing
2. Making Money from Recommending Products You Love
7. How to Make Money from Selling Ebooks?
1. Best way to sell your own ebook
8. How to Make Money from Online Courses?
1. Teaching What You Are Passionate About
2. Best platform to use for hosting Online Courses
3. Best platform to use for Email Marketing
9. How to Approach Businesses on Internet for Gigs?
1. How much can you paid for Community Management?
2. How much can you get paid for Social Media Management?
3. How much can you get paid for Writing Content?
4. How much can you get paid for Video Editing?
10. Think of Starting a Business
Thinking of making it bigger?
3. Creating an Einnahmeüberschussrechnung (EÜR)
Lecture content locked
If you're already enrolled,
you'll need to login
Enroll in Course to Unlock